Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.5.0
Release Notes:Adds a new Run Configuration player for published pipeline views.This allows users to set run time argument while scheduling or running a pipeline.
- As a Hydrator user, I want to start, stop, and pause pipeline runs.
- As a Hydrator user, I want to know state and status of a pipeline run.
- As a Hydrator user, I want to configure arguments for a pipeline.
- As a Hydrator user, I want to view logs for a run.
- As a Hydrator user, I want to write preview data to a sink.
- As a Hydrator user, I want to specify how many records to preview.
- The Run Configuration player is comprised of the run/pause/stop button, configuration panel button, the status/state display, and the logs button.
- Display area will show Status, Start Time, Duration, and any state messages such as 'Starting schedule...' or 'Starting single run...'
- Clicking configuration panel button opens and closes the panel.
- Arguments text boxes will be empty in default state.
- All buttons should have a Rest, Focused, and Pressed state.
- Data and Batch
- The RUN button will change to pause only for Data and Batch pipelines, to "disable" a schedule.
- 'Single Run' and 'Schedule' mode selector is available for Data and Batch pipelines.
- Here, the configurations are for the selected mode. So,
- if a single run is selected, and arguments are changed, the arguments apply to all single runs started from that point on, until they are changed again.
- if schedule is selected, and arguments are changed, the arguments apply to the scheduled runs, started from that point on, until the arguments are changed.
- if you go back to the Single Run mode after that, you see the arguments that were configured for Single Run earlier. Not the ones configured for schedule.
- Run button will change to red "Stop" button when the pipeline is running.
- Configuration panel will include arguments but not mode.
- Configuration panel will include 'Write to Sink' check box (default = unchecked) and 'Number of Records' text box (default = 5).