As a user, I want to receive alerts by email when a batch pipeline completes, fails, or is killed so that I may be immediately aware of its status.
1. User can draft an email message.
2. User can select condition from a drop-down:
- is killed
- completes or fails
3. User can enter any number of email addresses.
4a. Subject will be filled out suggested text based on drop-down selection:
- 'Name of Pipeline' has completed.
- 'Name of Pipeline' has completed/failed.
- this will send either/or based on pipeline status.
- 'Name of Pipeline' has been killed.
- 'Name of Pipeline' has failed.
5. Body of message will include suggest text based on drop-down selection:
- 'Name of Pipeline' has completed/been killed/failed on 'date and time stamp.'
6a. User may click 'OK' to submit message.
6b. If user clicks 'OK' and does not include an email address, then the system will show an error in the 'To' field:
- "Please provide a valid email address.'
7. User may click 'Cancel' to cancel the action.
8. User will view a list of all messages that include:
- Message (up to xx characters.)
- Date it was completed.
- Actions: edit, delete.
9. If user selects 'edit,' then message composition window opens with current state of message.
10a. If user selects 'delete,' then the system removes the item from the list.
10b. A yellow banner message appears below the top navigation that reads: 'You have deleted "Subject of Message." Undo?'
10c. Clicking 'Undo' will return the deleted message to the list.
10d. The yellow banner message will disappear on next page refresh
We should provide some default content for these emails.
"<Pipeline name> has been completed." or something along the lines..