As a user, I want to change column header names in the column tab, using point and click and keyboard commands.
- When I hover on the column name list, a text box appears to cue the user that the name is editable.
- I click on the box to make it active (and in focus), the text is highlighted.
- To move to the next column name, I can use [Tab] or manually select the next row.
- When I use [Tab] the next column name is highlighted and selected.
- New name is confirmed by either clicking navigating away from text box, or by using [Enter]
- Special characters that are not allowed in column names are disabled: user cannot type them. (Need to confirm with Bhooshan Mogal)