As a user, I want to be able to view and access data that is residing in an HDFS cluster.
When I click the HDFS link in the side rail menu a table view of the directories is displayed.
- The user can search topics within the list displayed. Acceptable queries are either full or partial match. E.g.; for the query "Name" topics that are named "Name" or contain "Name" in their name are displayed.
- The user can view the number of topics displayed in that page
- The Topics are organized around the following columns
• Topic Name (name may be truncated depending on screen size?)
• Partition (number of partitions the topic is divided)
• Log Size. A log size is displayed, numbers are formatted so that a comma is displayed every thousand. (e.g. 1,000)
• If size cannot be calculated the value is displayed as "- -"
- The user can sort the list by clicking the columns header.
- In the list view, each row is clickable.
- Row background changes color on hover.
- Clicking on a directory takes on a different screen and displays the directories and files inside that directory. The user can navigate back by clicking on the breadcrumb or by clicking the browser back button
- Clicking on a file
1. System checks if file format is recognizable
2. Files open in Data Prep (system applies a default parse of first 100 messages)
• On column is displayed ("body")