As a user, I want to be able to view the directory containing the file I am viewing.
Currently, when I click the "back" tab, I lose my place in the directory and view the root parent.
- When I click "Back" tab, I see the directory that contains the file.
- The connections menu is collapsed.
- There is a drop shadow under the data prep
- If I start navigating the directories, the Dataprep window collapses and I have a full view of the directories table view
- All functionalities in data-prep are accessible and working
- If I click on a unselected file tab, the directory view will change to reflect the directory where the file belongs to.
- To expand the data prep screen to full view, I click on the "back" tab