Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 4.3.0
Sprint:UP5 Sprint 2
Release Notes:Adds visualization for pipeline in UI. This helps visualizing runs, logs/warnings and data flowing through each node for each run in the pipeline.
As a user, I want to be able to view relevant metrics related to a pipeline run history, after the pipeline has been created.
In the Pipeline Details view, I select "summary" to open a modeless window.
The modeless is organized as follows:
- Summary Header, which contains:
• The total number of runs the pipeline has done (both success and failures)
• Run times: Minimum (expressed in hrs/min/sec); Maximum (expressed in hrs/min/sec) and Average Run Time (expressed in hrs/min/sec).
Success and failure runs are taken into consideration
• Current Schedule: surface a summarized version of the current schedule which includes, frequency of runs (every 5 min, every x hours, every x days, etc), time of runs (# or minutes past the hour) and concurrency information
- "View" history dropdown: As a user, I want to be able to select which groups of runs I want to display. I can select the following pre-selected options:
BY RUN #
• Last 10 runs: x axis displays last 10 run numbers e.g. 100; 101; 102; 103; 104; 105; 106; 107; 108; 109; 110
• Last 50 runs: x axis displays last 50 runs organized as follows: 100; 105; 110; 115; 120; 125; 130; 135; 140; 145; 150
• Last 100 runs: organized as follows: 100; 110; 120; 130; 140; 150; 160; 170; 180; 190; 200
• Last 24 hours: it displays all the runs in the last 24 hours. The x axis is organized to surface hours at intervals of 4 hours (e.g. 00:00am; 04:00am; 08:00am; 12:00pm; 4:00pm; etc.).
• Last 7 days: it displays the runs in the last 7 days. The x axis displays every other day of the week and dates (e.g. Mon 10/10/17; Wed 10/12/17; etc).
• Last 30 days: it displays the runs in the last 30 days. The x axis displays first day or each week. (e.g. Mon 10/10/17; Mon 10/18/17; etc).
• Since Inception: it displays all the runs since the creation of the pipeline. The x axis dynamically displays by either months, weeks, days or hours depending from the life-length of the pipeline.
- Last Updated: The metrics are updated in realtime. The "Last Updated" displays the day and time of the last update
- Displays the following metrics:
• Run History
• Logs Errors and Warnings
• Numbers of Records In
• Numbers of Records Out