As a user, I want to have a historical overview of the Records In and out of a pipeline.
If a pipeline has more than one source and/or sink, I want to be able to view the records in or out of a specific stage.
CHART VIEW (default view)
The data is organized as follows:
Y axis: the number of records.
X axis displays time or sequential pipeline runs depending on which view the user has selected. (Refer to https://issues.cask.co/browse/CDAP-11889)
Each run is represented by a data-point circle of 9px in diameter
: filled in white
outlined: hex #999999
Runs are connected by a line graph: 5px thick
Records in: line: hex #58B7F6 Filled: hex #cae7ef 50% opacity
Records out: line: hex #97A0BA Filled: hex #DCE0EA . 50% opacity
When the user hovers on a specific run it highlights: outline 2px hex#fcf867
When the user hovers on any given run, the following metrics are displayed:
Name of the stage
Title: (Number of Records Out/In: #of records)
- If there are more than one source stages, I can select the stage which metrics I want to view.
- The name of the stage is displayed.
- Each of the Run data points is clickable: the user opens a details view of that pipeline run
The following metrics are displayed:
- Run number
- Run ID link (see behavior below)
- Number of Input Records
- Start time
- Each pipeline run is displayed in a row.
- More than 8 rows, a scrolling bar is displayed.
- Each of the rows is clickable and it highlights on hover (background changes to gray #f5f5f5)
- The user can click on the "ID" link: a tooltip is displayed containing the Run ID, a green check mark and "Copied to clipboard" [^Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 3.07.32 PM.png]. The tooltip disappears after 3 seconds
- Each of the column headers can be selected to sort the content.
- By default, the list is sorted by "Run Number" with the latest run displayed on top
- The user can see a view-only Runtime Arguments for each run