As a CDAP user, I want to support microservices through the CDAP UI, so I can create and manage my microservice applications through the UI.
Add a new tile to the + button modal - Microservice. Description: A microservice is a CDAP application for creating microservices that communicate by passing messages over a reliable queue.
Step 1: General Information.
1. Name: Placeholder: Name of the microservice
2. Description: Placeholder: Description of the microservice
3. Version: Default to 1
Step 2: Upload microservice plugin. This is like the plugin upload step. This will accept a JAR file from the user. You can hardcode the plugin json as below:
Step 3: Configure microservice
1. Instances: Placeholder: The number of instances of the microservice
2. Virtual Cores: Placeholder: The number of virtual cores for this microservice
3. Memory: Placeholder: The memory in MB for this microservice
4. Threshold: Placeholder: TBD
5. Endpoints: TBD
6. Properties: Use a keyvalue widget - reuse the preferences one.
Step 3 should generate a JSON as below:
Note: Place the microservice-app JAR and JSON files in the system artifacts directory and reload system artifacts before this step.