As a CDAP user, I want to build pipelines that include conditional logic of true/false
The Condition stages are organized under the "Actions" category in the Pipeline Studio left rail- NEED TO VERIFY THAT.
- The Condition stages have the same states of typical stages: normal, on hover, selected
- Condition stage has the same size (100px by 100px) in Studio, Preview and Details
- Outline stroke: hex #5c6788
- Icon: 22px hex #5c6788 http://fontawesome.io/icon/question-circle-o/
- "Condition" + version hex #5c6788
- Condition stage has a hamburger menu (menu's behavior is the same as the regular stages)
- Connection to the Condition stage will be displayed as dash (2px dash; 4px space).
- Connections to the Condition stage have the same behavior as the other stages (multiple connections are allowed, they connect separately, etc.)
- Condition stage has two outgoing ports:
Green for "If True" hex #01b133
Red for "If False" hex #a40403
- Outgoing connections are dashed and displayed with the same color of the port of origin (green #01b133 or red #a40403)
- On hover, connection nodes have a visual signifier to indicate that the user can click and drag to create a connection
- Connections have the same features as the current connections (add new, select, delete, etc)