As a user, after I publish a pipeline, I want to be able to have my set up Event Triggers so that my pipeline is triggered by events generating in other pipelines.
To subscribe to any pipeline, I start by opening the "View Trigger" side panel, where I can browse all the pipelines available as triggers.
I browse by:
- Sorting by clicking on the headers (default: Name on alphabetical order A-Z)
- Scrolling (if the number of pipelines is greater than what can be displayed)
- Searching by typing partial or full pipeline name.
I create an event trigger by selecting the event trigger in any given pipelines:
- Click on the pipeline name row and open the accordion
- Select which event will trigger the pipeline
- Start the Trigger by selecting "Enable Trigger"
- "Enable Trigger" changes to "Disable Trigger"
- Summary is updated to include the latest selection (+ existing selection)
- The Trigger Tab changes depending if the side panel is
• Closed: "View Triggers (number of triggers saved)"
• Open: "Hide Triggers (number of triggers saved)"
- The Trigger Tab displays the number of triggers that have been saved.
- The user can narrow down the list of pipelines by typing in the search box
• A user can search by Pipeline name. Results are displayed after user start typing 2 or more characters. E.g. "Pi" = all pipeline names containing letters P+i in the order presented (ip is not considered valid), will be displayed.
• The number of pipelines displayed updates to reflect the search results.
- The user views details of any given pipeline, by clicking on the pipeline row.
Pipeline details view
- The background of the row changes on hover (#f5f5f5)
- An opened pipeline is displayed with a background in gray #f5f5f5 and the name of the pipeline in bold
- Summary message is displayed as follow: <name_of_main_pipeline> is triggered when: - <pipeline_1> Stops or Succeeds
- [Enable Trigger] button is disabled until user checks new event trigger
- I cannot edit the events while the trigger is enabled. On hover, a tool tip is displayed: "Disable trigger to edit events".
Event trigger has been successfully enabled
- When the accordion is closed. The name of selected pipeline is displayed in bold, row background highlighted #f5f5f5
- The number of event triggers is updated in the tab
- The summary is saved.
When Cloning a pipeline, No triggers or pipeline triggered are cloned