As a CDAP user, I want to see if my pipeline is being used by other pipelines as a trigger.
I also want to be able to see which events trigger any given pipeline.
To view the list of pipelines that are triggered by my pipeline, I click on the side tab labeled: "View Pipeline Triggered (number of pipelines)" and open the side panel.
The pipelines are displayed in a list, organized alphabetically A-Z.
As a user, I can sort the list by name or by namespace by clicking the headers.
I can view details about each pipeline, by clicking on a pipeline row and open the accordion:
- The row background changes on hover (#f5f5f5)
- The expanded (accordion) view has a #f5f5f5 background
- Pipeline name and Namespace is displayed in bold
- Pipeline description (if available) is displayed in #999999
- Summary message: "This pipeline is triggered when "<name_of_pipeline>: <list of events>
- The "Pipeline Triggered" Tab changes depending if the side panel is
• Closed: "View Pipelines Triggered (number of pipelines)"
• Open: "Hide Pipelines Triggered (number of pipelines)"
- The "Pipeline Triggered" Tab displays the number of pipelines triggered.