As a CDAP user, I want to be able to apply custom directives to data.
- In Data Prep, I can add a custom directive, by selecting "Add Custom Directive" in the button in the top right area. Data Prep .png
- By selecting the the user can choose between adding a custom directive, or opening the "add entity" modal by selecting "more" Data Prep - drop down.png (Use same pattern/visual used in "add new Experiment" in the Experiment summary page).
- "Add Custom Directive" opens a modal where the user can create a custom directive to be applied to the data.
- Errors during the uploads are surfaced using our current pattern
- When a new directive is added to CDAP a green banner is displayed with the following message: "You successfully added a custom directive to CDAP. Apply that directive by typing it into the power mode input area."
- The links "Ingest Data" and "View Schema" are organized under the link "More" Data Prep - MORE drop down.png
Description for directive in the add entity modal: