tAs a CDAP user, I want to be able to select which Namespace I can monitor and/or report in the Operational Dashboard.
The user can view and select the namespaces by selecting "Monitor More" link under the Monitor Namespace '<namespacename>'.
A drop-down is displayed containing the following:
- Title: Select Namespaces to monitor
- user: <username>
- # namespaces (partial view) or (complete view) - if the user has access to all namespaces
- List of Namespaces available
• The current namespace is always listed at the top of the list. The current namespace is always selected. The user cannot unselect the name of the Namespace the user is currently viewing in CDAP.
• Namespaces can be selected/deselected one at the time or in bulk by using the "Select All" "Clear All" widget
• Namespaces are organized alphabetically, with the exception of the current namespace, which is always displayed a the top of the list
• The user can sort the Namespaces by clicking the header link. Regardless of the sorting (A-Z; Z-A) the current namespace is always displayed at the top.
• Namespaces can be displayed 6 at the time max.
• If there are more than 6 namespaces, a scroll bar is displayed.
• The charts and tables are updated automatically, as the user selects or deselects namespaces.
• Namespaces names longer than 20 characters are truncated with an ellipsis. The user can view the entire name by hovering over, a tooltip is displayed.
- When more than one Namespace is selected the top label lists the name of Namespaces is displayed separated by semicolumn: "Monitor 2 Namespaces 'default'; 'Namespace-name2'
- When there are more than 2+ Namespaces monitor, the first 36 characters are displayed. If the sum of the Namespaces names is longer than 36 characters, the last name is truncated and ellipsis displayed. The user can view the complete list of Namespaces monitor by hovering over the names. Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 2.12.01 PM.png
- When 2 + Namespaces are selected the metrics adjust to display an aggregate view of the pipeline runs, Memory and Core values combined.