As a CDAP user, I want to be able to save and/or export reports of the run view of the last 30 min or 1 hour.
SAVE A REPORT
As a user, I can save a report by selecting the "Save a Report" button.
To save a report, the user has to name it by either confirming the default name assigned to the report or by creating a new one.
- The default name for a saved report is composed by: <status selected> - <Date and time range selected>
- The report names have a characters limit of 70 characters
- Space and special characters are allowed
- Report names are unique
- The system dynamically checks for any duplication. If the name already exists, the system adds "_n+1" after the name
- All the preference and filter selections are maintained.
- All saved reports can be found in the "Saved Reports" page.
Selecting "Export" opens a popover with the following options:
- Download as Excel
- Download as .pdf
- Email as .pdf
- Copy public link - when the user selects this option a public link is copied to the clipboard.
**Please use our current pattern:
On hover: displays the link in an info bubble,
On click: link + "Copied" + check mark
- When the user selects "Export", a report is created.
- All the preferences and filters applied to the document are preserved in the saved report.