As a CDAP user, I want to see metrics related to the runs of a specific version of a pipeline.
Please implement the following style changes in the summary:
- Add a visual indicator that a data point/bar is hovered: outline increases to 3 px Blue Grey_03
- The order and style of the info popover changes to this
- Title of the chart
- Run number is displayed Run x of y
- RunID link is added (follow same functionality pattern as the one currently used in the Table)
- Start Time
- Chart specific info
- Pipeline Version
- Metrics presented in the summary are version specific.
- Version number is available in the title, in the chart and table view
- In the Chart view, the user selects the data point/histogram bar or the run number in the popover to go to the detail view of that run.
- In the Table view, the user selects the entire row of a run to go to the detail view of that run (on hover, the row background changes to Grey_08 #f5f5f5)