Affects Version/s: 6.0.0
Fix Version/s: None
In https://github.com/cdapio/cdap-integration-tests/pull/988, we removed some integration test cases that use streams/flows because they are. We should bring back the test cases that test functionality other than streams/flows.
- DatasetTest, ExploreTest, WorkflowTest were removed. These should definitely be brought back and migrated.
- IncrementTest tests the functionality of Table's readless increments.
- LineageUpgradeTest tests lineage across upgrade.
- InvalidListPruneTest tests pruning of invalid list.
- ContinuousCounterTest tests disruption. We can test this with another program type. If we are not going to bring this test case back, we should remove the Disruption test suite as well as the necessary parts from the README in the integration test repo.
- TransactionTimeoutTest tested timeout in flowlets. We can still have an integration test to test timeouts from service handlers, for example.