Uploaded image for project: 'CDAP'
  1. CDAP
  2. CDAP-15219

Wrangler custom directives are not working as expected.

    Details

    • Type: Bug
    • Status: Open
    • Priority: Major
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Affects Version/s: 4.3.4
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: CDAP
    • Labels:
    • Rank:
      1|i00n1j:

      Description

      We have developed one custom directive to implement one functionality in our project.
      New cutom directive is working as expected in local CDAP(pipeline and input data attached) but when we deploy in our original/project pipeline it is not wokring as expected(I am not able to share the pipeline details, I can share you details in webex).
      Getting exception in original/project pipeline attached logs(original pipeline logs attached).

      If we remove wrangler-core dependency from POM.xml(attached) then custom directives are working fine in original/project and local pipelines.  

        Attachments

        1. localpipeline.json
          15 kB
        2. Original Pipeline logs.txt
          20 kB
        3. pom.xml
          8 kB

          Activity

            People

            • Assignee:
              trishka Trishka
              Reporter:
              sandeep.aithiraj Sandeep
            • Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              1 Start watching this issue

              Dates

              • Created:
                Updated: