As a user I want to be able to view all the fields that have been used by the target field as cause and all the fields that have been impacted.
After I select a field, a link is displayed. [View]. When selected a drop down menu is displayed. The options in the menu are:
- Cause and impact
- Incoming operations
- Outgoing operations
If I select [Cause and impact] the view changes to display only the fields (and relative datasets) that relate to that field. All the fields related are displayed (even if they where previously hidden).
If there are too many dataset as cause and impact to display the dataset will be paginate and the user may have to filter the datasets using the filter on the top.
- The verbiage on top of the "Cause" and "Impact" dataset will change to include "target_dataset_name:selected_field_name"
- The verbiage on top of the target dataset says " Select a field to view lineage and operation Viewing field "selected_field_name" "
- Only fields related to the selected fields are displayed
- Count of related fields displayed
- Only edges related to the fields are displayed.
- All node edges are displayed. The one that related to other fields are displayed in grey $grey-04: #bbbbbb
- Fields that are not selected are displayed in $grey-03: #999999
- The user can go back to the default view (all fields and edges displayed) by selecting "Reset"
- The user can select and navigate to a dataset from this view by either selecting the dataset or a specific field lineage.