TL;DR- Have a way for user to choose a file from wrangler transform when the underlying workspace is deleted
Steps to reproduce,
- Create a pipeline with wrangler transform.
- Configure the wrangler plugin by clicking on the "Wrangle" button in the transform
- Choose a file and apply directives and click "Apply"
- Save the pipeline as draft
- Go to wrangler and delete the workspace created as part of step-2
- Go back to pipeline draft and click on "Wrangle" button in wrangler transform
- The user should see "Unable to load data" view in UI
However after step-7 the user has no option to choose the same file again and re-create the workspace in the same wrangler transform
This is because we have a workspaceId associated with the wrangler transform and if the workspaceId is available for some reason we disable the option to choose another file. This is incorrect especially if the workspace is deleted.