By default, the user can click and drag the cursor to select multiple nodes.
Move only the nodes selected
The selected nodes can be moved by
- selecting a group of nodes, or one node,
- hovering over the selected nodes,
- the cursor changes to a 4 arrow /move icon
- the user clicks and and drag to move the selected nodes.
Move the entire pipeline
There are two ways for the user to move the entire pipeline:
- By selecting all the nodes: the user can select all nodes on the canvas with "[command] A"
or by right click and select "Select All"
- By keyboard shortcut: When the user clicks on [space bar] on the keyboard the cursor changes to a 4 arrows/move icon. The user can click on the canvas and move the entire pipeline.