Here are proposed changes to be made to the documentation for release 2.6.0:
1. Change all README.md files to README.rst. This will:
- make it easier to incorporate a README into the Sphinx build system; it won't need translating;
- when the build system is automated, pandoc will not be required; and
- people only need to use one format (rst) when writing docs.
2. Move "Troubleshooting" out of the "Developers’ Manual" and into the "Administration Manual", "Operations" section. completed 3. Change the order of the manuals from the current one to: completed Developers’ Manual Administration Manual Examples, Guides, and Tutorials Reference Manual Release Notes Glossary FAQ