Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 4.1.2
Sprint:UP3 Sprint 1, UP3 Sprint 2
Release Notes:Added the ability to apply some DataPrep directives on multiple columns, starting with Join columns and Swap columns. Multiple columns can be selected by checking the checkbox next to each column's name, then selecting a directive in the directive dropdown.
As a user, I want to be able to able to apply directive to multiple columns.
Select One or Multiple Columns
I can select a column by clicking on the checkbox in the column header, in the table view, or in the columns side panel by clicking the checkbox by the column name.
- In the Columns side panel: I can do a bulk select ("Select All") or clear all selections ("Clear All") by using the drop down above the check box row
- In the Columns side panel: I can select a column by clicking on the checkbox
- In the Columns side panel: I can bulk select by using the shift key and clicking on columns
- In the table view: the checkbox appears when I hover on the column header.
- In the table view: I can select a column by clicking on the checkbox
- When I select a column in the columns side panel, the column head in the table view is automatically selected
- if I select a column in the table view, the corresponding column row is selected in the side panel.
- When I select more than one column, the "Multi-Columns Directives" are enabled in the directives drop down
SWAP COLUMNS NAMES
As a user, I want to swap the names by selecting two columns and picking "Swap Column Names" from the "Multi-Columns Directive" dropdown.
As a user, I want to merge the content of two columns by selecting two columns and picking "Merge Two Columns" from the "Multi-Columns Directive" dropdown.
- If no columns are selected, Swap and Merge should be disabled.
- If only one column is selected, Swap and Merge should be disabled.
- If more than two columns are selected, Swap and Merge should be disabled.