As a user, I want to be able to easily sort the content of a column with a click of a mouse.
- The sort icon is displayed as inactive
The user clicks the sorting icon with the following results:
- The icon is displayed as "active"
- The content of the column is sorted alphabetically in ascending or descending order
- If the column contains only numbers, the numbers will be ordered in ascending or descending order
- Other icons/signifiers are still in view but displayed as not active
- After a column is sorted, the sort icon remains visible on the header, as a visual reminder that the column is determining the sorting of the entire sample.
- After a column is sorted the icon will reflect if the sort is in ascending or descending order (see attached image)
Please refer to https://issues.cask.co/browse/WRANGLER-48